Monday 14 October 2019

Blog LR

WWW: I really like your work so far – it shows an engagement and self-awareness that the best A Level Media students have. Your consumption audit is reflective and contains some excellent ideas with regards to podcasts and following a range of journalists to get your news. Your analysis for Reading An Image is very impressive – although we probably need to move away from the bullet-point format and write in well-developed paragraphs.

EBI: The concern is your missing work – which suggests a lack of organisation and attention to detail. Semiotics and Reception theory are two tough pieces of work and neither are posted – I hope they are in drafts but I shouldn’t have to ask you to post them. I have no doubts that you have the mind of an A grade A Level student but I worry that organisation and keeping up with workload may hold you back.

LR: Update your blog to make sure all work is fully completed and posted. Then, reflect on your work in A Level Media so far. What is your strongest piece of work? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?


My strongest piece of work, although short, is my reception theory mini essay. In my opinion, It's very articulately put. My weakest work is almost definitely my genre blog task as for some of it the questions were hard to answer. I hope to go over my blog, organise it, highlight key words, finish questions left unanswered and keep on top of future work.


No comments:

Post a Comment