Friday 13 September 2019

My Introduction

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
I enjoy picking apart and engaging with media and GCSE Media was interesting. 
2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
I did.
3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?
I completed a two minute science-fiction video. My final GCSE grade was a 7.
4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
A*
5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I want to go on to University, but I only have one in mind. 

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2019 has been and why?
Brexit.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
The BBC, The Guardian, The Metro.

8) What was the last film you watched?
Mars Attacks.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?
Over the garden wall.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).
I spend probably more than a school day on my phone, It's excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment